Monday, May 23, 2011

The End of the World as We Know It

May 21st, 2011: Judgment Day, Armageddon, and more importantly, Graduation. This past Saturday marked the end of my four years of college! Even though the world did not end, for many of us it did as we said goodbye to our beloved Fordham University. For me, it was an especially tearful farewell as I had to say a somewhat more permanent ‘au revoir’ to the friends and home I had made over the past four years. While I am more than excited for my adventures that lie ahead (ten days till I depart!), it was a bittersweet moment. I cannot thank my friends enough for the amazing memories we share: ones that will definitely keep me sane while in Mali. So, while I may be far, far away on my adventure in Africa, I will be thinking of everyone at home!


Much Love and Peace to All

2 comments: